Pros and Cons
- Fast-acting relief
- Tastes fantastic
- Water-Soluble CBD Isolate
- Grey area for veganism
- Crystallizes and thickens over time
Bespoke Extracts at a Glance
Bespoke Extracts creates CBD products that seek to use the power of nature to help their community. Bespoke has the mission of using the highest quality, natural ingredients to create versatile and delicious CBD products. They also are community-focused, offering discount codes to three groups: frontline workers, veterans, and people aged 55 and above.
Bespoke Extracts Coupon Code
Use our unique CBD Encyclopedia discount code [CBD25] to get 25% off your order!
Bespoke Extracts CBD Infused Manuka Honey Overview
When the Bespoke Extracts Manuka Honey arrived on my porch, I quickly ran into my house and ripped open the package to be greeted by very sleek black and gold branding – inspired by what seems to be the bees from which their honey is produced, the black and gold packaging reads out its certifications and characteristics: U.S. Hemp Authority Certified, 15+ UMF (which I’ll explain shortly), Certified 514+ Methylglyoxal, Made in an FDA Registered Facility, and more. I tried both the 1000 mg and 1800 mg products and the quality, flavor, taste, were the same – the difference only being a mere 3 mg of CBD difference in serving size.
The smell of this is quite simple, yet sweet – creating a curiosity within me as I haven’t experienced a product like it before. It does not smell like hemp nor traditional honey, yet it does not not have that aroma. Similarly, the consistency is interesting as it flows smoothly like a mixture between conventional CBD oil and Honey. The one critique is that although I have listened to their storage (cool, dark place) recommendations after a few weeks, the consistency turned from smooth to thick and even changed color.
CBD Infused Manuka Honey Highlights
- CO2 Extraction
- All-Natural USA Grown Hemp
- Third-party lab tested
- CBD Isolate
- Infused with authentic Manuka Honey
- No artificial ingredients
- Light sweet flavor
- US Hemp Certified
Bespoke Extracts Manuka Honey First-Hand Review
Their primary ingredient, Manuka Honey, is sourced from New Zealand, and as they say, not all Manuka is the same. They explain that they use only the highest-quality Manuka with an Ultra-Premium Grade Unique Manuka Factor (UMF) of 15+. While I don’t have a baseline for Manuka, I can, without hesitation, state that this is beautifully delicious. Seriously, this is not only some of the most uniquely flavored CBD I’ve ever had, to the point where I’m mixed between wanting to drink the whole bottle like a shot and only have a single tiny drop a day so that I can savor it for longer.
- The smell of the tincture is unique and mild, hinting at the aroma of honey but not hemp.
- Taste is where Bespoke’s expertise shines through; the taste of this CBD is unbelievable. Considering, you can either mix it into a food or beverage or straight under the tongue, it would be difficult to find a CBD tincture that tastes better. It is sweet and honey-like with the most pleasant aftertaste. I put it directly under my tongue while I mixed it into a charcoal lemonade for my girlfriend.
- The consistency of this product is where I’m a bit disappointed; I’ve used this every day for a couple of weeks now and followed the storage directions closely. However, each day, it seems like the tincture becomes more crystalized and significantly thicker than day one. It has also gradually turned more white by the day, but the effects, taste, and smell have all remained the same, so it’s not too significant of a complaint. Especially considering the remedy is to simply give it a shake before use.
- This tincture has been tested against several different physical and mental health symptoms. Those being: thrown out back, pinched nerve, mouth abscess, two recent root canals, migraines, mild to severe anxiety, moderate to severe depression, poor sleep, and a partridge in a pear tree. While, of course, the CBD did not cure any of these things, it did manage to provide temporary, daily relief from these symptoms within about half an hour. Specifically, the anxiety is where this tincture shined through and lasted from the time it set in (8:00 pm) until I went to bed (12-1:00 am).