Binoid, At A Glance
Since 2017, Binoid has taken the hemp industry by storm by pursuing the goal of using only the highest quality hemp farming techniques. Sourced from fresh Hemp grown on nutrient-rich soil in Oregon, the brand utilizes environmentally friendly, natural, and safe methods to create Delta-8 THC and CBD products. Operating under the highest standards to create exceptional products, the brand now offers a wide range of CBD, Delta-8, Delta-10, and more to their customers, while maintaining transparency and education.
Pros and Cons
- I tried three different strains of the Binoid Delta-8 Vape Cartridges (one Indica, one Hybrid, and one Sativa). It only took two to three slow pulls before I noticed the calming bodily effects, and better yet, both an enhanced and peaceful headspace. Whether it was for day use or to help me wind down before a solid night’s rest, I was always left feeling like a more relaxed self. These Delta-8 Vape Carts were a pleasant, positive addition to both starting and ending the day.
- The vapor dissipates fairly quickly. The smell, or rather the light and pleasant scent, lingers in the air for no longer than a minute, at least while indoors. During the second and third more “heated-up” pulls from the vape, I noticed the aromas similar to that of a traditional Delta-9 THC Cartridge but with added fresh-picked fruits and delicate florals.
- Like the smell, Binoid’s Delta-8 Vapes are light and unique in their own way, especially when it comes down to taste. Momentarily coating the mouth with a natural, albeit, fruity flavor, there aren’t any traces of foul odor or what some call “cottonmouth,” leaving the perfect amount of time to just inhale, then exhale. Short, simple, sweet.
- Depending on the person, I can definitely picture this Delta-8 Cartridge being harsher on more sensitive throats, depending on the type of strain.
- I would love to see additional information on the packaging.
Binoid Delta-8 THC Discount Code
Try our unique CBD Encyclopedia discount code, THEKEY15, to receive 15% off your entire order!
Binoid Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridge Overview
Delta 8 First-Hand Review
Delta-8 THC has exploded in popularity over the last several months. After getting our hands on it, we do understand why. I was hesitant to try it initially, as I assumed it was similar to Spice, K2, Synthetic Marijuana. After doing my research, it ultimately became clear that not only is it safe to consume but that Delta-8 THC is entirely legal under the 2018 Farm Bill. So with those nerves put to rest, I dove in headfirst.
My girlfriend and I tried the Grand Daddy Purp, Blue Dream, Lemon Haze flavors, and we were more than impressed. The first few pulls from the vape felt incredibly natural instead of traditional/more “chemically-feeling” vape cartridges. Due to the effects that we both agreed on (being surprisingly similar to the first time we smoked flower), it’s safe to say a few puffs of any of these strains brings on a gradual, calming effect. At first, my girlfriend became super giggly. Smiling the day away, she was able to take her mind off of work and be far more in tune with both her mindfulness and presence in the room. In the meantime, I melted into bed in the most wonderful way.
- This package arrived in a discreet cardboard box, and upon opening it up like a kid on Christmas, I instantly noticed the sleek packaging and, not to mention, the branding. Simple, not overwhelming, and straight to the point. The visuals (seen above) tell you precisely what you need to know. On the front, the packaging is marked with the product/brand name, the strain, and the effect (i.e., relax, calm, etc.) On the back, there is a QR code leading to their website, directions for use, health warnings, but not much else to make a note of.
- This cartridge produces a good amount of vapor, leaving no intense, lingering smell in the air. It’s apparent yet very lowkey. It smells as though you took a hit of a Delta 9 vape and blew it directly out of a fan.
- Similar to Grand Daddy Purp, the smell of Blue Dream is subtle. When smelling the cartridge as if I were wine tasting, I could hardly detect a scent, and of course, that only left me further intrigued. When taking a mindful pull and blowing the smoke out, earthy aromas with hints of blueberry appeared and evaporated roughly between 20 to 40 seconds. Like the Grand Daddy Purp Vape Cart, the Blue Dream Vape Cart eliminates that (personally) unwanted cloudiness.
- Leaving Lemon Haze to be the final Binoid Delta 8 Vape to try, the Sativa aspect of this strain is much easier to identify with the apparent yet not overwhelming citrus-like smell. The vapor itself didn’t have that floating cloudiness; rather, it was less dense and dissipated within seconds, similar to Grand Daddy Purp and Blue Dream.
Grand Daddy Purp:
- With a crossover between bold and gentle, the taste of Binoid’s Grand Daddy Purp Cartridge is simply fantastic. It delicately coated my mouth without making it dry, officially making its one-of-a-kind taste the main distinguisher from any and every THC Cartridge I’ve previously tried. It has a taste that veers in the direction of a Jolly Rancher or that one lollipop from my childhood. I will say there is a slight taste of what you may find in a traditional distillate. Yet, again, all of the benefits mentioned above overpower this, not making this a dealbreaker.
- I have one word for Binoid’s Blue Dream Cartridge: DELICIOUS. Tasting as if I had just opened a package of freeze-dried blueberries, this alone was enough to prove how exceptional the strain was beyond a traditional Delta 9 Blue Dream Distillate. So far, if I had to choose between Binoid’s Grand Daddy Purp and Blue Dream based on only taste, Blue Dream is the clear winner.
- With the Lemon Haze falling under a citrusy Sativa, this cartridge reminds me of freshly baked lemon bread before transforming into what one could imagine being a sour candy.
- While we did not taste the raw distillate (which you shouldn’t, because yuck), the Delta 8 Carts had a very smooth pull while inhaling along with consistent vapor while exhaling. With the battery setting on low, the amount of vapor was more than I had expected. I assumed they would be similar to a traditional THC vape, with large amounts of vapor with an intense earthy taste, frequently harsh on the throat. Instead, there was a small-sized cloud with a taste that did not feel overbearing. This has allowed for me to really absorb the flavors as the discomfort on the throat is significantly less of a nuisance, if not one at all.
- Picture me this: candles, whale & rain sounds, incense, and the lights off. Sounds delightful, right? Wrong – it’s missing the effects of these Delta-8 cartridges, which instantly made me melt into the bed and clarify the wonderful aroma of my candle collection. I try to strictly use THC products to help with falling and staying asleep, and in all seriousness, I’m pretty positive that I’ll end up replacing my Wyld Gummies with these. Within minutes I fell into the most lovely slumber that kept me asleep until I woke up fully rested the following day. In terms of the Lemon Haze, a Sativa, it made me feel just as advertised: uplifted. With the Indica and Hybrid strains making me want to relax, this instead made me want to go on an adventure (even if that was just to my local farmer’s market).