Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews For Dogs Coupon Code
Get 10% OFF! USE CODE K2C10
Charlotte's Web at a Glance
At The CBD Encyclopedia, our goal is to endlessly support the accessibility of safe, high-quality CBD products, as well as cannabinoid-based education for our readers. With a strong foundation in unbiased science and cannabis research, we hope to provide useful recommendations to experienced CBD users and those who are new to the market.
We apply these foundations to each product review to help readers make the best possible purchasing decisions for their health. Every product is reviewed against our high safety and potency standards, as defined in our CBD Buyer’s Guide. With these same strict standards in mind, we reviewed the CBD line offered by Charlotte’s Web.
Charlottes Web Discount & Coupon Code
Be sure to use our unique Charlotte’s Web Coupon Code ‘K2C10’ for a 10% discount on your entire order!
Overview & Description
Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract, and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
- Count: 30 or 60 chews
- CBD: 2.5mg per Chew
- COA: On-Site
- CBD Type: Full-Spectrum
Is Charlotte's Web Legit?
Confident in their hemp quality, Charlotte’s Web provides access to up-to-date batch tests on their website. Each Certificate of Analysis offers information regarding the potency and purity of every product they offer. This rigorous testing process is notable as contaminants and poor-quality formulations are the most frequent cause of CBD side effect
Directions for Use:
- Under 10 lbs: Up to ½ chew daily
- 11-25 lbs: Up to 1 chew daily
- 26-50 lbs: Up to 2 chews daily
- 51-75 lbs: Up to 4 chews daily
- 76-100 lbs: Up to 6 chews daily
- 100+ lbs: Up to 8 chews daily
Warnings & Precautions
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals for which this product is not intended.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the light.
- This product is not intended for breeding or pregnant dogs.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For use in dogs only.
First Hand Review
Last summer we adopted a pair of bonded Aussies that were 9 years old. They are both super anxious but rain and thunder put their anxiety into overdrive. Seriously, one of them shakes so much that you can see his fur quivering. When the rain starts or we hear thunder, it’s treat time and they chill. It’s made a huge difference for them—and us!