Charlotte’s Web Calming Dog Treats Product Review
GET 10% OFF! USE CODE: K2C10
Charlotte's Web at a Glance
As award-winning CBD pioneers, Charlotte’s Web has a simple purpose: to unleash the healing powers of botanicals with compassion and science, benefiting the planet and all who live upon it. They’re committed to serving others—and to provide a better way of living.
Charlotte’s Web has pioneered the industry standards that allow people to benefit from the hemp plant. They extract their CBD from organically grown hemp using supercritical CO2 extraction. Independent laboratories test every batch for purity and CBD levels. Their proprietary extraction processes enable them to retain all naturally occurring terpenes, essential oils, cannabinoids, and other beneficial compounds at the highest levels.
Charlottes Web Coupon Code
Don’t pay full price! Be sure to use our unique Charlotte’s Web Coupon Code ‘K2C10’ for a 10% discount on your entire order!
Calming Chews For Dogs Overview & Description
Use the natural power of botanicals to help calm your furry friend. Charlotte’s Web Calming Chews feature a botanical blend of naturally occurring CBD, valerian root, passionflower extract, and chamomile to promote a calm disposition in your best buddy.
- Count: 30 or 60 chews
- CBD: 2.5mg per Chew
- COA: On-Site
- CBD Type: Full-Spectrum
Is Charlotte's Web Legit?
Confident in their hemp quality, Charlotte’s Web provides access to up-to-date batch tests on their website. Each Certificate of Analysis offers information regarding the potency and purity of every product they offer. This rigorous testing process is notable as contaminants and poor-quality formulations are the most frequent cause of CBD side effect
Directions for Use:
- Under 10 lbs: Up to ½ chew daily
- 11-25 lbs: Up to 1 chew daily
- 26-50 lbs: Up to 2 chews daily
- 51-75 lbs: Up to 4 chews daily
- 76-100 lbs: Up to 6 chews daily
- 100+ lbs: Up to 8 chews daily
Warnings & Precautions
- For animal use only.
- Keep out of reach of children and other animals for which this product is not intended.
- In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from the light.
- This product is not intended for breeding or pregnant dogs.
- If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
- For use in dogs only.
First Hand Review
Last summer we adopted a pair of bonded Aussies that were 9 years old. They are both super anxious but rain and thunder put their anxiety into overdrive. Seriously, one of them shakes so much that you can see his fur quivering. When the rain starts or we hear thunder, it’s treat time and they chill. It’s made a huge difference for them—and us!