Just Live Calm CBD Gummies – Watermelon Kiwi Product Review (2021): CBG + CBD Isolate, Vegan, 750mg
Get 15% OFF! USE CODE TCE15
Pros and Cons
- Vegan CBD Gummies
- Fast-acting calming effects
- Leaves an aftertaste
Just Live CBD at a Glance
Just Live was founded by four athletes from different sports. Klay Thompson, a five-time NBA All-Star, Motorsports legend Travis Pastrana, skateboarder Paul Rodriguez, and Alex Morgan, started the brand seeking a better alternative to traditional pain relief. Cofounder Paul Rodiguez explains why they created the brand, “My knee injury really brought the painkiller topic to light for me. I found myself looking forward to the next time I could take another pill, and I started to think, ‘there has to be a better way.’ We’ve launched Just Live for anyone looking for a safe and natural solution to pain relief to perform, or just live, better.”
Just Live CBD Coupon Code
Use our unique Just Live CBD Discount Code TCE15 to get 15% off of your entire order!
Just Live Calm CBD Gummies Overview
Just Live’s Watermelon Kiwi Calm Gummies raise serotonin levels in the body to help regulate stress, anxiety, and life’s daily tribulations. With 25mg of CBD and 3mg of CBG per gummy, you can use these anytime throughout the day, or even right before bedtime.
Just Live Calm CBD Gummies Product Review Highlights
- 30 Count
- 25mg of CBD, 3mg of CBG per gummy
- Suggested Use: Chew one gummy or as needed 30 minutes before your desired sense of calm
- Ingredients: 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Cannabidiol (CBD), Cannabigerol (CBG), Gamma Aminobutyric Acid, plus Vitamin B6. Other Ingredients: Isomalto-oligosaccharides (vegetable source), Cane Sugar, Fruit Pectin Mix (Dextrose, Pectin, Fumaric Acid), Griffonia Seed Extract, Premium Hemp-Derived CBD Isolate (aerial parts), Natural Flavor, Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid, Fruit Juice (for color), Vegetable Juice (for color), and Spirulina Extract (for color).
Just Live Calm CBD Gummies First-Hand Review
When it comes to high physical and mental stress levels, I think it’s fair to say that professional athletes know a thing or two. Sure, we all have our own daily stressors, but I’d be willing to bet that the vast majority of us have never competed for a world championship in our prospective professions. While many of us are blessed with what may feel like never-ending stress, it’s nice to know that professional athletes can feel the same way. Maybe they’re human, after all. Nonetheless, if a guy who has broken more bones and world records than I have in years on this planet says a product will calm me down – I’m simply going to trust him. Now, of course, a review is more than trusting people you admire. So let’s dive right in and find out for ourselves.
- The smell is non-existent, no hemp, no sour, and no citrusy aromas. Perhaps, I have been preconditioned by Big Candy to have all my senses aroused by sweets. That’s to say; I don’t mind the lack of smell – this is honestly pretty normal. Likewise, the color of these CBD Gummies feels extremely natural.
- If I’m honest, I grew up as an impressively picky eater. Meaning, I’ve never had a Kiwi – however, If I had to guess, these are probably pretty darn close to being spot on. At first, these tasted just like a more natural Watermelon Sour Patch before quickly transforming into a wide variety of flavors that I assume is the Kiwi. The taste definitely lasted in my mouth, and as I write this (five minutes later), I can still feel the sourness in the back of my throat.
- The consistency of these is quite pleasant, easy to get through and release more flavor with each bite which I love. They do give my mouth a bit of a coating afterward, but not in a major way.
- Every morning I wake up, have two cups of coffee and my prescribed stimulants. Usually, at around 10:30, I feel overwhelmed by the jitters and shakes, leaving me with two options, have CBD, or eat. Now, for most people, I’m sure the professionals will tell you to eat, but I’m 23, and my options (and motivations) are limited, so in this scenario, I opted for the CBD gummies. I know they are advertised as calming, but I’m more of a see-it-to-believe-it type of guy. So, on the record, after taking these, it was about thirty minutes until my jitters disappeared, and I was overcome with a sense of physical and mental relief. I’ll take that as a win and mark these down as, “Work as advertised.”
Just Live Calm CBD Gummies Price & Comparison
With 30 gummies and 750mg of CBD & CBG per bottle, these gummies are priced at $54.99, or $0.073 per mg. In general, Just Live follows industry standards, and due to the consistent, high-quality CBD, I’d say you’re getting a deal.
Just Live Calming CBD Gummies Pricing
However, using our unique Just Live CBD Coupon Code TCE15, you can save yourself $8.24 or $0.01 per mg.
Just Live Calming CBD Gummies Pricing With Discount Code
Just Live Calm CBD Gummies Product Quality
Just Live CBD provides its customers with the highest quality products through the use of all-natural ingredients and extensive testing by professional athletes who live life to the fullest. Just Live has been featured in Sleepline Magazine as one of the best CBD sleep aids in the industry. Forbes also did an article showing how four athletes from all different walks of life rely on Just Live CBD to continue living. Just Live utilizes two different third-party labs (pictured below), providing the utmost scientific reassurance and passes our qualifications within our CBD buying Guide. Below, you can view the third-party lab results from the Calming Gummies
Verified Customer Reviews
Susan F. – 5 Stars
“These gummies are perfect for taking the edge off at the end of a hectic day and taste amazing!”
Ja-Nee R. – 5 Stars
“I really like these cbd calm gummies. I take one an hour before bed to relax. They really do work I feel relaxed and very calm. The taste isn’t bad at all.”
Time and again, Just Live has proved their drive to succeed in the CBD industry. With offerings that can fit various needs, Just Live’s Calming CBD Gummies may be the perfect option for you, especially if you’ve got a hectic lifestyle.