cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops Natural Flavor 300mg Product Review
GET 15% OFF! USE CODE: KEY15
cbdMD at a Glance
cbdMD’s products straddle the line between full-spectrum CBD oil and isolate-based CBD extracts. The company is part of a growing movement that seeks to provide the benefits of a varied cannabinoid profile without the risk of THC consumption.
The scientists at cbdMD do this by combining pure CBD isolate with a broad-spectrum blend. This blend includes numerous supplemental ingredients like terpenes, amino acids, and essential oils. Various formulas may enhance CBD’s effectiveness, including B-caryophyllene, Guaiol, A-bisabolol, isopulegol, and eucalyptol. This way, cbdMD can provide the ‘Entourage Effect’ benefits without the risk of THC contamination.
cbdMD Discount & Coupon Code
Be sure to use our unique cbdMD Coupon Code ‘KEY15’ for a 15% discount on your entire order!
CBD Oil Tincture - Natural Flavor Overview
The original, the classic, the tried and true – a CBD oil tincture provides the simplest, purest, and most versatile way to take your daily CBD. Made with Superior Broad Spectrum CBD formula infused in MCT oil, cbdMD’s CBD tinctures come in a wide range of concentrations so you can tailor your routine for your exact needs. Squeeze the CBD Tincture into your morning coffee or evening tea, or put it directly under your tongue and swallow for the fastest action. Sometimes, nothing beats the basics!
- CBD Information:
- CBD Type: Superior Broad Spectrum hemp extract includes CBD, CBG, and CBN
- Potency: 300-7500mg CBD Per Bottle
- Carrier Oil: Made with MCT Oil
- Choose from Orange, Berry, Mint, or unflavored Natural
- Other Information:
- Vegan and Gluten-Free
- Available in two sizes and six concentrations
Smell, Taste, Consistency (Irrelevant to effects)
- cbdMD’s CBD Oil Tincture Drops don’t have much of a potent scent to them, even upon very close inspection. It smells faintly oily, but it’s very subtle. This seems to bode well for flavor, especially for those of us with sensitive palates.
- The taste is like very light olive oil — think an ultra-light press with minimal flavor. This oil would blend well with foods if you prefer to consume your CBD that way, adding a therapeutic punch without altering the dish’s flavor, even sweets.
- First, we need to give credit where credit is due: cbdMD nailed it by putting this CBD oil in a childproof bottle. While it’s not possible to overdose on CBD, it is still medicine, and we believe that as such, it should be responsibly packaged. We applaud cbdMD for this packaging decision, and we hope to see more providers follow suit in the future.Second, the dropper included in the bottle is marked off in .25 mL increments. We LOVE this from a dosing convenience perspective, as it allows the consumer to fine-tune their CBD consumption in a precise, consistent manner.
Now, to the oil itself: it’s clear and free-flowing, with a subtle warm, ambery tint to it. It draws up easily into the dropper for dosing. It doesn’t adhere to the mouth’s mucosa when consumed, minimizing the aftertaste and preventing the flavored burps commonly associated with CBD oils.
Effects (Onset, Duration, Intensity)
True to most consumable CBD products, we felt the effects of the cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture Drops anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes after dosing, depending on our individual compositions and what/how recently we’d eaten that day. At this dose (10 mg per mL dose), we felt relief from mild symptoms throughout the day — up to 10 hours for some of us.
This product was effective against mild pain and inflammation and imparted a general improvement in mood. We noticed a reduction in symptoms of anxiety, including racing thoughts and the gastrointestinal unrest often associated with the condition. All in all, we like this CBD oil for a long-lasting “maintenance dose” of CBD to alleviate symptoms throughout the day.
That said, the 300mg dosage strength wasn’t adequate for all of our testers. Those of us who struggle with more severe chronic pain, mood and anxiety disorders, and insomnia found ourselves in need of a stronger dose. If this is you, don’t worry — CBD dosing is not an exact science, and it can take some time to find what works for you. Don’t be afraid to experiment, and do some research to point you in the right direction.
You could consume this product in larger quantities to alleviate your symptoms. Still, you could also purchase a stronger dosage strength, which is more efficient from a product conservation and cost-saving perspective.
Best Used For
We like this product best as a long-acting maintenance dose of CBD to fight background inflammation, aid in athletic recovery, provide immune benefits, and more. At the 300mg dosage strength, it’s best used for mild to moderate symptoms — choose a higher dosage strength for more intensive relief from more severe symptoms.
Best Used With (Complimentary Product)
We love this CBD oil as a systemic dose of CBD for all-day, full-body relief, but it takes a considerable amount of time to kick in due to its absorption through the digestive tract. For fast-acting relief, we suggest smoking or vaping a bowl of organic hemp flower or vaping CBD oil. You could also dab 99.9% pure CBD isolate for intensive, instantaneous relief from even severe symptoms.
If you need localized relief for muscle soreness, joint pain, stiffness, or inflammation, try a roll-on pain freeze or CBD cream to reduce inflammation and pain at the site. At the same time, your systemic dose works from within, providing total, targeted pain relief.
Value/Price of the cbdMD CBD Oil Tincture
Each 30 mL bottle (1 fluid ounce) contains 300 mg of organic, US-grown CBD, or 10 mg per 1 mL dose. At $29.99 per bottle, this works out to a per-milligram price of shy of $0.10, which is pretty great as far as organic, sustainably grown, independently tested oral CBD products go. It’s on the affordable end of the spectrum of comparable products, which we like.
Next to competing products of comparable quality and composition, we think this CBD oil stands its ground. It’s affordable, organic, non-GMO, US grown and processed, gluten-free, and vegan, making it accessible to a varied customer base. This oil meets our CBD Buyer’s Guide criteria for quality, purity, and potency.
America’s #1 Choice in Premium CBD Oil
Organic, USA Grown, Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Suggested Use: Twice daily or as needed.
Storage: Keep away from heat, light, and humidity to preserve freshness
- Serving Size: 1 mL (1 dropper full)
- Servings Per Bottle: 30
- Cannabidiol (CBD): 10 mg
- OTHER INGREDIENTS: MCT Oil (Extracted from Coconut Oil.
cbdMD Distributed by: cbdMD Charlotte, NC 1-800-973-3984 | www.cbdMD.com
First Hand Review
I can not say enough great things about this product. Simply put, try it for yourself and see...